Stained Glass Mosaics: Original Projects for Beginners (Art and Crafts #7) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Art and Crafts series.
- #1: Mosaics for the Home and Garden: Creative Guide, Original Projects and instructions (Art and Crafts Book #1) (Paperback): $11.50
- #3: Beautiful Mosaic Flowers: A step-by step guide (Art and Crafts Book #3) (Paperback): $13.00
- #6: The Magic Mesh - Mosaic Mesh Projects (Art and Crafts Book #6) (Paperback): $12.50
- #8: Mosaic Hamsas: Original Designs and Various Techniques (Art and Crafts #8) (Paperback): $14.90
Mosaics can be created from various materials, ceramics, dinnerware, polymer clay, beads, etc., but its true magic lies in crafting with glass.
This book will teach you how to work with different types of glass. It contains an assortment of projects with step-by-step descriptions and images enabling you to create unique and original mosaics.
In this Book:
- 14 original projects with clearly worded step-by-step workflow instructions
- Each work stage in the project is depicted in images
- In the book, projects are arranged from simple to complex
- A variety of cutting methods and tips for handling glass
- Glass squares and glass panels - differences and how-to's
- A secret technique for dyeing glass on your own
Moreover, you'll find a link at the end of the book for downloading every example.
This book is intended for beginners or anyone interested in experimenting with glass mosaics.