The 21st Century Voter Guide to Candidate Assessment (Paperback)
The 21st Century Voter Guide to Candidate Assessment will:
- Introduce you to the Role of Government and the complex dichotomy between the "For the People" constitutional government-added mandate and "the accumulation of wealth by the wealthy objectives of the Plutocrats.
- Provide you with facts and historical insights into legacy Plutocracy governments, the Cult of Ignorance and their use of false flags, Psychological Warfare and Pavlovian cultural training, to produce conservative behaviors and voting patterns.
- Help you understand the economic and political disaster produced by the misinformed, misguided and successfully coerced (brainwashed) Baby Boomer and Generation X voters, between the 1970s and today.
- Teach you how the Voter Eligible Population (VEP) candidate assessment of desired behaviors and the actual Representative selection processes ultimately define the actual Role of Government in our nation, via the Will of Congress over time.
- Explain and demonstrate how the "For the People" service role of Government can be revived over time and displace the "For the accumulation of wealth by the wealthy" government service model that produced the economic disaster for the people.