The Four Agreements Companion Book: Using the Four Agreements to Master the Dream of Your Life (A Toltec Wisdom Book #6) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the A Toltec Wisdom Book series.
- #1: The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book #1) (Paperback): $12.95
- #2: The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship, A Toltec Wisdom Book (Paperback): $14.00
- #3: The Fifth Agreement: A Practical Guide to Self-Mastery (A Toltec Wisdom Book #3) (Paperback): $14.00
- #4: The Voice of Knowledge: A Practical Guide to Inner Peace (A Toltec Wisdom Book #4) (Paperback): $14.00
- #5: The Circle of Fire: Inspiration and Guided Meditations for Living in Love and Happiness (A Toltec Wisdom Book #5) (Paperback): $11.95
- #7: The Four Agreements Toltec Wisdom Collection: 3-Book Boxed Set (A Toltec Wisdom Book #7) (Boxed Set): $29.95
The Four Agreements introduced a simple, but powerful code of conduct for attaining personal freedom and true happiness. Now The Four Agreements Companion Book takes you even further along the journey to recover the awareness and wisdom of your authentic self. This companion book is a must-read not only for those who enjoyed don Miguel’s first book, but for anyone who is ready to leave suffering behind, and to master the art of living in our natural state: happiness.
The Companion Book includes:
• How to break the domestication that keeps you enslaved by fear
• Keys to recover your will, your faith, and the power of your word
• Practice ideas to help you become the master of your own life
• A dialogue with don Miguel about living The Four Agreements
• Success stories from people who have used The Four Agreements
“The Four Agreements are a tool for transformation, leading you to stop judging, mainly yourself, and to start practicing another way of life.” — don Miguel Ruiz
About the Author
Don Miguel Ruiz is the bestselling author of The Four Agreements (a New York Times bestseller for over a decade), The Four Agreements Companion Book, The Mastery of Love, The Voice of Knowledge, The Circle of Fire, and The Fifth Agreement. The teachings of Ruiz are best known for transforming complex human issues into simple common sense — a talent that has earned him millions of fans and international acclaim.
Janet Mills is the founder and president of Amber-Allen publishing and co-author, with don Miguel Ruiz, of six books in The Toltec Wisdom Series. Mills is also the creator of “The Four Agreements for a Better Life” online course, editor of Deepak Chopra’s bestselling title, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, and publisher of the world-renowned “Seth Books” by Jane Roberts.
“In the tradition of Castaneda, Ruiz distills essential Toltec wisdom, expressing with clarity and impeccability what it means for men and women to live as peaceful warriors in the modern world.” — Dan Millman, Author, Way of the Peaceful Warrior