Stock Market Investing for Beginners 2021: A Simplified Beginner's Guide To Starting Investing In The Stock Market And Achieve Your Financial Freedom (Paperback)
Have you always wanted to invest in the stock market but have been hesitant to do that because you've been afraid to lose money perhaps because you don't know the ins and outs of stock market investing?
And are you looking for a guide that will end your procrastination and help you start the journey to successful and profitable stock market investing?
If you've answered YES, keep reading....You Are About To Discover The Ins And Outs Of Stock Market Investing So That You Start Your Journey To Investing In Stocks With Confidence And Be Able Make Astute Stock Investing And Trading Decisions Like The Pros
The lucrativeness of stocks is something that needs no introduction. You've seen it everywhere. Billionaires giving tales of how they invested a couple hundred or thousand dollars and with a few strategies here and there, they multiplied their wealth.
Its high profitability index goes without saying, as statistics speak for it. Did you know that just two exchanges in the US, the New York Stock Exchange and Nasdaq (combined) are worth about $21 trillion in market capitalization?
It's true, you'd make tons of money in the stock market
If that's you, then this is your book.
You'll learn (from scratch) everything you need to confidently and safely turn a tiny amount of capital into a successful investment portfolio and build yourself long term wealth with stocks.
More Precisely, You'll Learn:
- What the stock market is, how it works and everything you need to know about it before getting started
- How to not be limited by the myths and misconceptions about stock investing
- How to become a successful stock market investor
- How to purchase your first stock
- How to select a good stock broker to secure your stocks safely
- How to build a successful stocks portfolio
- How to reduce losses and make the most gains in stocks trading
- How you can start investing in stock with only $100 or less
- How to turn your stock portfolio onto a cash flow machine
- How to get started with momentum stock trading
- The most effective tips and tricks you need to become a successful trader
- How to spot a stock that's likely to explode higher
...And so much more
Many people fear the stock market because of the perceived "uncertainty tag" that they give it.
While this area has its risks, you can learn and equip yourself with the right skills, transform your mindset as well as your understanding of this lucrative stream and ultimately, your bank account positively.
What's more; you can do that even if you are a complete beginner And this simple, practical beginners' book is here to help you with that.