The Crown of History: The Imminent Glorious Era of Universal Peace (Paperback)
What if I told you that the world is on the cusp of such a radical transformation that all the anxieties which now crowd your mind are about to die away like the jabbering of monkeys upon the entrance of a roaring lion--that all which now worries and depresses you is about to melt away like a dream upon the blessed intrusion of a new reality you hitherto scarcely could have comprehended? The Era is coming. Nothing and no one can stop it. But it is coming like a freight train, and you do not want to be on the wrong side of its arrival. This short book has been written to put you on the right side. Within its pages, you will learn:
- Details on what this Era will be like.
- Teachings of the Fathers of the Church on it.
- Teachings of the Popes on it (Pope Francis, Pope St. John Paul II, Pope St. Pius X, and others)
- What the most trustworthy prophecies of the modern age have to say about it (Fatima, Divine Mercy, Blessed Conchita, In Sinu Jesu, and many others you have likely never heard of before).
Most importantly, you will learn what Jesus revealed about it to a certain woman by the name of Luisa Piccarreta: what its essence is, how you can live its essence here and now through the Gift of Living in the Divine Will, and how you can--with this Gift--hasten the Era's arrival. You will learn how the whole history of the world has been carefully orchestrated by God Himself, leading up to the very moment in which we now live: the moment in which history is ready to receive its crown. You will learn how very pivotal your role is in this Greatest Story Ever Told which is now reaching its fulfillment before our eyes.
- Have you ever wondered what the meaning of life is?
- Have you ever checked the news and found yourself asking what this world is coming to?
- Have you ever sought to discover your life's mission and calling?
- Have you ever been distressed that God, though all good and all powerful, allows evil to occur, and asked Him why this is so?
- Have you ever desired to save the world?
- Have you ever tried to understand the meaning of history itself?
Or, are you simply wondering how all the enigmas above could possibly have a single hitherto unknown solution that could be relayed within the pages of this small book?
Then read this book.
"The whole world is upside down, and everyone is awaiting changes, peace, new things. ... peoples are impoverished, are stripped alive, and while they are waiting, tired of the sad present era, dark and bloody, which enwraps them, they wait and hope for a new era of peace and of light. The world is exactly at the same point as when I was about to come upon earth. All were awaiting a great event, a new era, as indeed occurred. The same now; since the great event, the new era in which the Will of God may be done on earth as It is in Heaven, is coming--everyone is awaiting this new era, tired of the present one, but without knowing what this new thing, this change is about, just as they did not know it when I came upon earth. This expectation is a sure sign that the hour is near."
- 20th Century Revelations of Jesus