Wicca: The Magic Starter Kit. This book includes: Wicca Altar, Wicca Candle Magic, Wicca Book of Spells, Wicca supplies. (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Wicca series.
- #1: Wicca Altar: A Magic Guide for Beginners and Solitary Practitioners to Create Your Wiccan Altar for Rituals, Casting the Circle and (Paperback): $12.99
- #2: Wicca Candle Magic: A Beginner's Guide to Wicca Candle Magic, With Simple Magick Spells and Rituals (Paperback): $12.99
- #3: Wicca Supplies: A Beginner's Guide to Magic Items: Crystal Magic, Herbal Magic, and Magic Essential Oils for Witchcraft Spells (Paperback): $12.99
- #4: Wicca Book of Spells: A Learning Guide for Magic Rituals and Wicca Spells to Understand the Book of Shadows, the Moon Magic and the Tarot. F (Paperback): $12.99
Bring some magic into you. Do it, and your life will never be the same again
Wicca is about finding magick and spirituality in your everyday life. It is about feeling one with the Earth and the Universe. This book will guide you step by step along your spiritual journey and will help you to find the magic that is inside you and in the world around you, discovering the incredible power of spells.
Wicca the Magic Starter Kit will introduce you to the secrets of modern Wicca and, reading it, you will explore its magical world, with its altars and candles, its supplies and herbs.
The writer and practitioner Lisa S. Cunningham has made these books very detailed and easy to understand, as for a beginner as for an experienced too.
This series includes 4 books:
Origins and history of altars and Wiccan altars
Supplies you will need
- Information about crystals, plants, herbs, oils
- Altar space and the magic circle
- How to build your first Wiccan altar
- A step-by-step guide to casting a circle
- Tips for casting a circle
- The everyday altar: how to use it for daily practice
- Spells and rituals for your everyday altar
- Ritual altar and its connection to the sabbats and esbats
Candles: History, and how they play in magickal practices
The five elements of Wicca, the importance of the fire element, and how you can use it to take control of your life and inner desires
- How to choose your candles by type and color, and what day is best to use them in your desired spell
- How to consecrate and bless your candle
- Spells of love and spells for missed love
- Spells to increase money
- Spells to heal yourself or a loved one, physically or spiritually
- Spells to bring luck for you and your family
- Spells to muster up the courage
- Meditations to calm the mind and nourish the soul
- Glossary: important terms and definitions.
- Pagan goddesses and gods of Wicca and mythology.
- Magic spells including moon magic, tarot cards, prosperity, luck, and money spells, health and wellness spells, peace spells, protection spells, and dream magic.
- All of the associations and magical correspondences that you need to design your spells including zodiac, crystal, candle, rune, and other associations that you can use in your spells.
- The Wiccan Rede
- The magic of crystals: how to choose, cleanse, and consecrate them
- A list of commonly Herbal and plant magic,
- How to use essential oils in magic spells and what you can do to make them last longer
- How to make your incense and use it for any purpose
- The Book of Shadows and why you need to make your own
- Sample spells and rituals to show you how to use all of these magical items
...And much more
This book will give you everything you need to become the witch you want to be.