Chicken Soup for the Soul: Think Positive for Preteens (Paperback)
This new kind of Chicken Soup for the Soul book for preteens is filled with inspiration and advice for growing up and being your best. True stories will inspire you to “think positive” and be the happiest, best version of yourself.
These true stories are organized into chapters that will inspire you to:
- Just Be You – because being yourself is always the right decision
- Make True Friends – the ones who truly make you happy
- Do the Right Thing – we know you’ll feel good if you do
- Go Ahead and Try It – this is the time to explore new sports and activities
- Face Your Challenges – you’ll see you’re not alone when you do
- Count Your Blessings – gratitude really is the key to happiness
- Treasure Your Family – even if they drive you crazy, they’re the best
- Look Past the Obvious – you’ll gain a new perspective on friends and family
Chicken Soup for the Soul books are 100% made in the USA and each book includes stories from as diverse a group of writers as possible. Chicken Soup for the Soul solicits and publishes stories from the LGBTQ community and from people of all ethnicities, nationalities, and religions.
About the Author
Amy Newmark is Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Chicken Soup for the Soul.