BMI V. Minicom: Case File, Trial Materials (Paperback)
It's David versus Goliath when computer giant BMI sues startup Minicom for damages when a shipment of components that BMI sent to Minicom is lost. BMI claims that Minicom bore the risk of loss; it is suing to recover for breach of contract. Minicom claims it directed BMI to obtain insurance on the shipment and that BMI's failure to do so breached the contract, causing the loss of past and future profits. One of NITA's most popular cases, this well-balanced file has been updated with electronic evidence. BMI provides ample material for basic and advanced advocacy training with three witnesses for both plaintiff and defendant, including one optional economics expert for each side. BMI is available in Trial, Plaintiff, Defendant, and Faculty versions, each sold separately.
Professors and students will benefit from:
- One of NITA's bestselling case files.
- Comprehensive modernization:
- ICP is now interlaced graphene computing platform, instead of integrated chip platform
- Minicom's product is now Cybershield, an internet security item for phones and tables, instead of HWCs
- Includes emails and text messages
- Exhibits redone to look clean and modern
- Gender update to one of the characters