Erisa Law Answer Book (Loose Leaf)
ERISA Law Answer Book is the practical desk reference that provides clear, concise, authoritative answers to more than 1,300 key questions - covering everything from benefit plan design, administration, communication, amendment, coverage, funding, distribution, and defense to fiduciary liabilities and litigation issues.
It helps you ensure compliance with ERISA law...limit exposure to liability...avoid litigation...prevent plan disqualification...and make plan administration more efficient and effective.
Designed for fast, easy use, the ERISA Law Answer Book features:
- Answers to just about any ERISA question instantly at your fingertips
- Up-to-date coverage on ERISA-related developments
- Advice on the best course of action when dealing with ERISA issues
- Extensive coverage of the Pension Protection Act of 2006 (PPA)
- Scores of practice pointers and examples
- Citations to statutes, regulations, and case law
- Detailed analysis of ERISA provisions
- Internal Revenue Code sections and interpretations
Previous Edition: ERISA Law Answer Book, Eighth Edition ISBN 9781454886686
Note: Online subscriptions are for three-month periods.