AP World History: Modern Premium, 2024: Comprehensive Review with 5 Practice Tests + an Online Timed Test Option (Barron's AP Prep) (Paperback)
Looking for more ways to prep? Check out Barron's AP World History Podcast wherever you get your favorite podcasts AND power up your study sessions with Barron's AP World History on Kahoot!‑‑additional, free practice to help you ace your exam!
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP World History: Modern Premium, 2024 includes in‑depth content review and practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s‑‑all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day‑‑it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
Be Confident on Exam Day
- Sharpen your test‑taking skills with 5 full‑length practice tests–2 in the book, and 3 more online–plus detailed answer explanations and/or sample responses
- Strengthen your knowledge with in‑depth review covering all units and themes on the AP World History: Modern exam
- Reinforce your learning with review quizzes at the end of each chapter that cover frequently tested topics from that chapter and help you gauge your progress
- Practice your historical thinking skills and making connections between topics by reviewing the broad trends (including governance, cultural developments and interactions, social interactions and organizations, and more) that open each section of the book
Robust Online Practice
- Continue your practice with 3 full‑length practice tests on Barron’s Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with scoring to check your learning progress
About the Author
About the Author
John McCannon (Nashua/New Hampshire) John McCannon has taught Russian, European, and world history at several universities in the United States and Canada. He has worked as an AP Reader for the College Board and is currently an associate professor of history at Southern New Hampshire University.
About the Publisher
Many great things begin with a tiny spark, and for Manuel H. Barron that spark came from a mimeograph machine in the basement of his Brooklyn, NY, bookstore in the late 1930s. People from the community asked Mr. Barron for books to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
Now, more than 80 years later, Barron’s continues to help millions of learners worldwide prepare for their next steps. With offerings from pre-college prep to world language guides and professional certification exams, Barron’s wants to be part of your success story no matter what learning path you’re on. You can trust Barron’s to provide exceptional products created only by top experts with years of experience in education. From generation to generation, our mission remains the same: Learn, grow, and succeed with Barron’s throughout your life-long learning journey.