Compendium of the Miraculous: An Encyclopedia of Revelation, Marian Apparitions, and Mystical Phenomena (Hardcover)
This compendium is the exhaustive encyclopedia of mystical phenomena. A true treasure that every Catholic man, woman, and child will turn to again and again.
Lovingly and painstakingly compiled over more than a dozen years, this beautiful, fascinating, and informative Compendium of the Miraculous by Deacon Albert E. Graham is a monumental accomplishment and is essential to every Catholic home.
The Compendium is packed with comprehensive information and revelatory details, including:
- examples of authentic, questionable, erroneous, false, and fraudulent revelation
- revelations by Christ and through the saints about heaven, hell, and purgatory
- brief biographies of many saints, blesseds, and venerables with particular attention paid to their experiences with mystical experiences or phenomena
- significant attention paid to Marian Apparitions, identifying those that are approved, not approved, or pending a decision
Furthermore, this one-of-a-kind Compendium is overflowing with explanations and examples in the lives of saints of more than 40 types of extraordinary mystical phenomena such as:
- Supernatural dreams and visions
- Bilocation and Invisibility
- Gift of Tongues and Prophecy
- Supernatural empery over nature
- . . . and many more
The Compendium of the Miraculous is a book unlike any other: an exhaustive reference guide, an uplifting devotional, and fount of theological knowledge all in one. Every Catholic home deserves a copy.
With a foreword by "the Miracle Hunter" Michael O'Neill, one of the world's foremost experts on the miraculous.