A Little Bit of Wicca, 8: An Introduction to Witchcraft (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Little Bit series.
- #3: A Little Bit of Crystals, 3: An Introduction to Crystal Healing (Hardcover): $9.95
- #4: A Little Bit of Tarot, 4: An Introduction to Reading Tarot (Hardcover): $9.95
- #9: A Little Bit of Auras, 9: An Introduction to Energy Fields (Hardcover): $9.95
- #10: A Little Bit of Runes, 10: An Introduction to Norse Divination (Hardcover): $9.95
- #16: A Little Bit of Palmistry, 16: An Introduction to Palm Reading (Hardcover): $9.95
From an acclaimed author on witchcraft, an easy-to-use, informative introduction to Wicca.
Wicca is growing in popularity, and Cassandra Eason--much admired for her writing on spiritual subjects--takes a look at its origins, its uses in everyday life, and its gods and goddesses. She explains how magick functions; how to create an altar and what tools you'll need; how to make your own spells, rituals, and chants; how to find a coven, and so much more.
About the Author
Cassandra Eason is an international author and broadcaster on all aspects of crystals, folklore, Celtic wisdom, Wicca, sacred sites, earth energies, divinations, and natural magic. She is a practicing solitary Druidess and white witch. Cassandra teaches and runs workshops in psychic development, magic, and witchcraft, all forms of divination, crystals, healing, aura and chakra work, and nature spirituality. She has written numerous books, including The Complete Crystal Handbook and A Spell a Day (both Sterling).