Perspectives on Property Law (Aspen Coursebook) (Paperback)
This reader on property law continues its lengthy track record of success of combining fascinating and essential readings and materials pertaining to property law with author commentary. Now in its Fourth Edition, Perspectives on Property Law adds nationally renowned property scholar Henry E. Smith as co-author to its already impressive author team.
- Among the new readings included in the Fourth Edition:
- William Fischel's book on the Homevoter Hypothesis
- Libecap and Lueck's article on systems of land demarcation
- Pe alver and Katyal's book on property outlaws
- Robert Merges's article on the new dynamism in the public domain