Folk on the Delaware General Corporation Law: Fundamentals, 2019 Edition (Paperback)
For quick access to Delaware Corporation Law when you're away from the office, here's a handy portable version of Folk you can easily carry to court in your briefcase. Adapted from the major 3-volume analysis of Delaware Corporation Law that is constantly cited by courts and relied upon daily by corporate lawyers everywhere, Folk Fundamentals gives you:
- The complete text of the Delaware General Corporation Law
- The essential and most commonly used analytic elements of the larger set's commentary
Take this convenient one-volume softcover "distillation" any place you need to refer to Folk on the spot.
Organized for Quick and Easy Reference
Following the unique and convenient organizational format of the 3-volume set, Folk Fundamentals provides annotated commentary with each section of the statute. Each section's commentary incorporates discussion of every significant court decision (including non-Delaware cases) that interprets the language and intent of that section, and adds the incisive analysis of Folk and his successor authors. This expert commentary synthesizes statute, cases, and analysis into clear, up-to-date guidance that can be put to immediate use in any business activity or situation affected by Delaware Corporation Law .
With Folk Fundamentals, you'll be able to:
- Locate any provision of Delaware Corporation Law--quickly
- Quote directly from the statute or commentary in the office or the courtroom
- Support or counter arguments with Folk's proven analysis
Previous Edition: Folk on the Delaware General Corporation Law: Fundamentals, 2018 Edition, ISBN 9781454885054