Hbr's 10 Must Reads on Strategic Marketing (with Featured Article Marketing Myopia, by Theodore Levitt) (Paperback)
Stop pushing products--and start cultivating relationships with the right customers.
If you read nothing else on marketing that delivers competitive advantage, read these 10 articles. We've combed through hundreds of articles in the Harvard Business Review archive and selected the most important ones to help you reinvent your marketing by putting it--and your customers--at the center of your business.
Leading experts such as Ted Levitt and Clayton Christensen provide the insights and advice you need to:
- Figure out what business you're really in
- Create products that perform the jobs people need to get done
- Get a bird's-eye view of your brand's strengths and weaknesses
- Tap a market that's larger than China and India combined
- Deliver superior value to your B2B customers
- End the war between sales and marketing
About the Author
Harvard Business Review is the leading destination for smart management thinking. Through its flagship magazine, 11 international licensed editions, books from Harvard Business Review Press, and digital content and tools published on HBR.org, Harvard Business Review provides professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact.