Dealing with Problem Employees: How to Manage Performance & Personal Issues in the Workplace (Paperback)
Manage employee problems, legally and effectively
Every workplace has occasional problems with employees. This book is packed with the legal and practical information you need to handle all kinds of issues--from small corrective actions to major problems that put your company at risk. It provides proven techniques--and immediate solutions. Find out how to quickly and legally:
- investigate problems and complaints
- help problem employees get back on track
- lay the groundwork for termination
- handle severances and references
- avoid discrimination and other types of lawsuits
- avoid hiring problem employees in the future, and
- stop bullying and harassment.
New in this edition: timely advice on how to get the best out of remote employees, and up-to-date federal and state laws on drug testing and illegal discrimination.
With Downloadable Forms Download an employee discipline policy, performance evaluation form, termination checklist, more details inside.