Tax Savvy for Small Business: A Complete Tax Strategy Guide (Paperback)
Create a business tax strategy that will save you time, energy, and money
Getting your tax matters on track will free up your time to do what really counts: run a profitable business. Tax Savvy for Small Business shows you how to:
- deduct operating expenses
- deduct travel, vehicle, and meal expenses
- take advantage of tax credits
- write off long-term assets
- compare business structures
- keep solid business records, and
- handle an IRS audit.
This completely updated edition of Tax Savvy for Small Business covers new tax rules under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) and how those rules affect small business owners.
Completely updated to cover the new Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act).