Nolo's Essential Guide to Divorce (Paperback)
Divorce guidance you can count on
Divorce is never easy, but with the information in Nolo's Essential Guide to Divorce, you can make the process as simple, inexpensive, and conflict-free as possible.
With compassion and expertise, family law attorney Emily Doskow explains how to make divorce less painful by helping you:
- minimize day-to-day conflict with your spouse
- work with lawyers or mediators without breaking the bank
- avoid costly, exhausting court battles, and
- stay calm and make good decisions.
You'll learn about your legal rights and options for resolving tough divorce-related issues, including:
- child support and custody
- property division, and
- drafting a marital settlement agreement.
The 8th edition is completely updated with the latest state rules on divorce, such as property division and grounds for divorce.