Your Limited Liability Company: An Operating Manual (Paperback)
Running your LLC, step by step
A limited liability company can give your small business both tax benefits and protection from personal liability for business debts. But without careful record keeping, regular meetings, and formal minutes, you could lose these advantages.
Your Limited Liability Company provides all the instructions and forms you need to maintain the legal validity of your LLC. Forms include:
- Minutes of LLC Meeting
- Waiver of Notice of Meeting
- Approval of LLC Minutes
- Written Consents for Single-Member LLCs
You'll also find more than 50 of the most commonly used legal resolutions to insert in your minutes or written consents. Use them to:
- declare distributions of LLC profits to members
- hire employees and contract with outside firms
- approve LLC contracts
- approve salary increases and bonuses
- authorize bank loans
- elect corporate tax treatment for your LLC, and
- amend the articles and operating agreement.
With Downloadable Forms Provides 70 minutes and resolution forms with step-by-step instructions on how to document important LLC decisions, votes, and transactions. All forms are included in the book and are available for download on nolo.com.