Legal Research: How to Find & Understand the Law (Paperback)
Legal Research: Take the law into your own hands Do you have legal questions at home, at work, or as part of law-related course work? Legal Research provides everything you need, laying out easy-to-follow research methods that will help you find the right answers. Find out how to:
- locate and understand statutes, regulations, and cases
- make sure your research is 100% up to date, and
- organize your research results into a memorandum of law for use at school, at work, or in court.
- online search engines
- reliable free legal websites
- legal encyclopedias, periodicals, and treatises
- annotated legal codes and statutes
- published reports of state and federal court cases
- case digests and Shepard's Citations, and
- the best legal blogs.