Cascade Alpine Guide: Climbing and High Routes: Stevens Pass to Rainy Pass (Cascade Alpine Guide; Climbing and High Routes #2) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Cascade Alpine Guide; Climbing and High Routes series.
- #1: Cascade Alpine Guide: Columbia River to Stevens Pass: Climbing & High Routes (Cascade Alpine Guide; Climbing and High Routes #1) (Paperback): $34.95
- #3: Cascade Alpine Guide: Rainy Pass to Fraser River: Climbing & High Routes (Cascade Alpine Guide; Climbing and High Routes #3) (Paperback): $34.95
* Cascades climbing routes -- the guidebooks relied on for more than 25 years
* Northwest climbing legend Fred Beckey has summited and explored hundreds of Cascade peaks
* Hand-drawn maps and photos with route overlays, as well as approach information Volume II in the classic Cascade Alpine Guide series features expert information on more than 300 climbing and high routes in the Cascades. This volume covers the middle of the Cascade Range, from the foothills east of Puget Sound to Lake Chelan. You'll find geographical, historical, and geological overviews of the majestic mid-Cascade region, plus important tips on safety and backcountry usage. Legendary author/climber Fred Beckey includes technical and grade information for each route to make clear exactly what type of climb you are embarking upon.