My Family Story: Guided Prompts toTell Our Story (Creative Keepsakes #31) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 31 in the Creative Keepsakes series.
- #1: 3,001 Questions All About Me (Creative Keepsakes #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: 301 Writing Ideas: Creative Prompts to Inspire Prose (Creative Keepsakes #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Inner Me: A Journal to Connect with Yourself and Discover What Brings You True Happiness (Creative Keepsakes #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: My Grandmother's Life: Grandma, I Want to Know Everything About You - Give to Your Grandmother to Fill in with Her Memories and Return to You as a Keepsake (Creative Keepsakes #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: My Mother's Life: Mom, I Want to Know Everything About You - Give to Your Mother to Fill in with Her Memories and Return to You as a Keepsake (Creative Keepsakes #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: 301 Things to Draw: Creative Prompts to Inspire Art (Creative Keepsakes #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: My Life Story: My Memories of the Past, Present, and Thoughts for the Future - Guided Prompts to Help Tell Your Story (Creative Keepsakes #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Create Comics: A Sketchbook: Includes Over 50 Pages of Lessons & Tips to Create Comics, Graphic Novels, and More! (Creative Keepsakes #8) (Paperback): $12.99
- #9: Internet Password Book: Keep Track of Usernames, Passwords, and Web Addresses in One Easy and Organized Location (Creative Keepsakes #9) (Hardcover): $7.99
- #10: 3,001 This or That Questions (Creative Keepsakes #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #12: My Grandfather's Life: Grandpa, I want to know everything about you. Give to Your Grandfather to Fill in with His Memories and Return to You as a Keepsake (Creative Keepsakes #12) (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: Sketch - Medium Black (Creative Keepsakes #13) (Paperback): $9.99
- #14: Sketch - Medium Kraft (Creative Keepsakes #14) (Paperback): $9.99
- #16: Write - Medium Black (Creative Keepsakes #16) (Paperback): $9.99
- #17: Sketch - Large Black (Creative Keepsakes #17) (Paperback): $12.99
- #18: Sketch - Large Kraft (Creative Keepsakes #18) (Paperback): $12.99
- #20: Complete the Drawing: Drawing Prompts to Get You Started (Creative Keepsakes #20) (Paperback): $9.99
- #21: Create a Poem: Writing Prompts for Poets (Creative Keepsakes #21) (Paperback): $9.99
- #25: Forever Friends: A Keepsake of Questions and Answers for Best Friends (Creative Keepsakes #25) (Paperback): $9.99
- #26: Sermon Notes: A Guided Book to Log Your Inner Thoughts (Creative Keepsakes #26) (Paperback): $9.99
- #27: My Mother's Life - Second Edition: Mom, I Want to Know Everything About You - Give to Your Mother to Fill in with Her Memories and Return to You as a Keepsake (Creative Keepsakes #27) (Paperback): $9.99
- #28: My Father's Life - Second Edition: Dad, I Want to Know Everything About You (Creative Keepsakes #28) (Paperback): $9.99
- #29: My Grandfather's Life - Second Edition: Grandpa, I Want to Know Everything About You (Creative Keepsakes #29) (Paperback): $9.99
- #30: My Grandmother's Life - Second Edition: Grandma, I Want to Know Everything About You (Creative Keepsakes #30) (Paperback): $9.99
- #32: Gratitude Journal: Prompts to Inspire, Communicate, and Apply Gratitude to Every Day (Creative Keepsakes #32) (Paperback): $9.99
- #33: This is Me: 1,001 Questions to Learn More About Yourself (Creative Keepsakes #33) (Paperback): $9.99
- #34: Inspired by Prayer: Guided Writing Prompts for Daily Grace (Creative Keepsakes #34) (Paperback): $9.99
- #35: The Anti-Anxiety Journal: Writing Prompts to Keep You Calm and Stress-Free (Creative Keepsakes #35) (Paperback): $9.99
You are who you are because of your family, and My Family’s Story explores the lessons they’ve taught you and encourages you to record all the sweet and unique things that make them your family.
In My Family’s Story, both thought-provoking and lighthearted writing prompts and guided exercises are organized into chapters based on the different types of family members to help break big families into more manageable pieces. My Family’s Storyjump-starts the reflective writing process to open your awareness of your family and to catalog what family means to you. This guided journal is for you to fill in, but it also encourages interactions and deep conversations with your favorite family members.
Each chapter asks you to elaborate on relationships and memories with specific parts of your family. Starting with Your Story and progressing through Your Parents’ Story, Your Siblings’ Story, Your Grandparents’ Story, Your Aunts and Uncles’ Story, and Your Cousins’ Story. These chapters are meant to fit most family structures, but feel free to fill them out as you see fit: with found family or by filling in more entries with only your favorite family member.
Every family has a plethora of stories just waiting to be written down. They hide in the most innocuous places: anecdotes that are always told at family holidays, the wisdom you’ll carry for the rest of your life, and treasured memories that will make you smile on the worst days. Stringing these beautiful stories together and recording them in a beautiful keepsake journal is a wonderful way to honor family members, whether they are living or no longer with us.
With so much of our lives and contact going digital, the Creative Keepsakes journals offer an intimate way to nurture your connection with yourself and the people around you. An entertaining way to get off your screen, these guided and free-form journals are great for writers and artists alike. Each journal offers content around a different theme, including silly prompts for a laugh, random yet thoughtful questions, inspiration for art and composition, interactive prompts to learn about your heritage, and blank interiors on high-quality paper stock to use as your creative canvas. Beautifully designed and full of mindful prompts, channel your inspiration as you put pen (or pencil, or marker, or crayon!) to paper to learn more about yourself, your talents, and the people you love.
Also in this Series: 3,001 Questions All About Me, 3,001 Would You Rather Questions, 3,001 This or That Questions, 301 Things to Draw, 301 Writing Ideas, Anti-Anxiety Journal, Complete the Drawing, Create a Poem, Create a Story, Create Comics: A Sketchbook, Design & Destroy, Forever Friends, Gratitude Journal, Inner Me, Inspired by Prayer, Internet Password Book, Mom & Me, My Father's Life, My Grandfather's Life, My Grandmother's Life, My Life Story, My Mother's Life, Our Love Story, Sermon Notes, Sketch - Large Black, Sketch - Large Kraft, Sketch - Medium Black, Sketch - Medium Kraft, This is Me, Write - Medium Black, Write - Medium Black
About the Author
Publishing and supplying books to wholesalers, mail order companies, and retail stores for over 60 years, Chartwell Books publishes across a wide range of subjects, including history, craft, home reference, puzzles and games, music and music instruction, art instruction, transportation, and more.