Princeton Review AP Psychology Premium Prep, 2021: 5 Practice Tests + Complete Content Review + Strategies & Techniques (College Test Preparation) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
PREMIUM PREP FOR A PERFECT 5—now with 150% more practice than previous editions!
Ace the 2021 AP Psychology Exam with this Premium version of the Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 5 full-length practice tests with complete explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every section of the exam, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2021 course & exam
• Access to study plans, a handy list of key terms, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 5 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 1 online) with complete answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Step-by-step explanations of sample questions to help you create your personal pacing strategy
• Online study guides to strategically plan out your AP Psychology prep
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.